Is your Big Data proving to be just TOO big?
A recent Mckinsey study found that organisations using data-driven-decisions were “5% more productive and 6% more profitable than their competitors”.
If you would like to discover how to embed a data-centric culture into your business and create effective multichannel strategies from Big Data customer insights, join your fellow retailers in London at the 3rd Big Data & Analytics Retail Summit.
Take part in 3 days of exclusive networking sessions, professional debates, highly interactive workshops, C-Suite level panel discussions, and compelling case studies and roundtables; all combatting the challenges that prevent today’s retailers from reaping in the unparalleled benefits of Big Data.
Why attend? Dive deeper into your issues, and learn how to:
- Combat the data talent gap and develop your workforce into a team of data-savvy individuals
- Implement the most effective systems, tools and technologies to manage and analyse big data
- Use Big Data use to drive customer loyalty and retention
- Leverage customer data from across multiple channels to uncover consumer patterns and requirements and achieve a 360 degree view of your customers
- Exploit data to build innovative marketing and e-commerce strategies
- Use customer insight to enhance customer experience strategy
- Capitalise on the insight gleaned from customer data to create an innovative mobile strategy which will boost sales performance
- Use predictive analytics to increase merchandising and supply-chain productivity
Who will I meet?
Network with experts from the Top 50 UK and international retailers to develop your data strategy and drive your business’s success. Just some of the job titles you will have the chance to exclusively network with:
- Chief Data Officers
- Head of Data Analytics
- Heads of Customer Insight
- Heads of Marketing
- Heads of Business Intelligence
- Heads of Loyalty
- Heads of e-commerce
- Heads of I.T
- Heads of Digital
- Heads of Online Experience
- Social Media Managers
- Data Scientists
- Big Data Consultants
What your peers are saying:
“Great networking and hearing from other retailers” - attendee, 2014
“Got great insight on analytics” - attendee, 2014
“Very good. Definitely a worthwhile use of my time, providing plenty of timely information.” - attendee, 2014
“Plenty of credible speakers with lots of interesting ideas. Good job” - Data Architect,Prudential, Delegate2013, Big Data & Analytics FS
“Really good conference – thanks for organising it. It was very good at highlighting the current landscape for Big Data” - Director, GBS Analytics, Barclaycard, Delegate 2013, Big Data &Analytics FS
“Great presenters and very engaging” - Viewer Insights Lead, Channel 4
“The whole thing massively exceeded my expectations” - Insight Manager, Topshop, Delegate 2013
Don’t want to miss out on the only Big Data & Analytics Retail Summit in the UK, AND the chance to learn how to best develop and execute your big data strategy for 2016 and beyond? Click here to register your interest.